Because there is no monthly subscription for consumers, no contract unlimited cell phone plans are more popular. They are inexpensive to use for web browsing, phone calls, and texting. Even though high-speed data limits continue to apply, no contract unlimited cell phone plans ensure that there are no overage charges for calls, web browsing, or texting.
Best No Contract Unlimited Cell Phone Plans, Cell phone plans range from cheap, to very cheap, to very expensive. But what if you were only paying a flat rate, regardless of the number of data you use every month? This type of plan might be exactly what you’re looking for. Here is a selection of the best no contract unlimited cell phone plans.
What is a No Contract Cell Phone Plans?
These plans are great, in that you pay absolutely nothing for the phone, plus all your other regular cell phone services. You can add minutes, data or call time for whatever you want without worrying about any type of ongoing contract. These are generally SIM only plans, which means that you can only use the phone you want. You get the flexibility, which suits our no contract plans perfectly.
To find a no contract cell phone plan, we searched across various UK vendors, including Mobile, Three, O2, Virgin, EE and the Post Office.
What is the best no contract phone service?
No contract cell phone plans offered by low-cost carriers such as Mint Mobile, US Mobile, Tello, and Boost Mobile are the most cost-effective.
5 Best No Contract Unlimited Cell Phone Plans for June 2022
Tello is the best low-cost phone plan; they operate on the T-Mobile network, according to their website. Check out Tello if you believe that Mint and Visible don’t charge a significant amount for their services. The monthly fee for the carrier’s Economy plan is only ten dollars. In exchange for such a low price, you only get 1 gigabyte (GB) of data storage space.
You do, however, get an unlimited number of calls and texts; consequently, if you don’t spend a lot of time streaming videos or browsing the web, this is an excellent choice for cutting costs because you won’t be charged for data that you won’t even use. Tello has also decreased the cost of plans that have higher data limits, including a plan with unlimited data that is now available for $29 per month.
|Tello Unlimited Talk & Text||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$6 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Tello 1GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$7.50 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Tello 2GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||2GB||$10.50 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Tello 4GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||4GB||$14.30 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Tello 6GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||6GB|
- Free tethering. You can share your data plan with all your other devices and friends by tethering your smartphone through hotspot.
- Free calls internationally. Free international calls are available to all new and old customers that have Tello minutes plan.
- No contract, no fees. You enjoy unlimited 4GLTE/5G once you finish your data plan.
- Enjoy paying monthly and the freedom to cancel a plan anytime you want. Plans renew automatically every 30days.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime you want, the change is instant and the balance is carried forward to the next 30days.
Unrestricted tethering. By tethering your smartphone via hotspot, you can share your data plan with all of your other devices and friends. International calls are free. All new and existing customers who have a Tello minutes plan can make free international calls. There are no contracts and no fees. When your data plan expires, you will have access to unlimited 4GLTE/5G.
Take advantage of monthly billing and the ability to cancel a plan at any time. Plans are automatically renewed every 30 days. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time; the change is immediate, and the balance is carried over to the next 30 days.
Benefits of Tello Plans:
- National coverage.
- There are no contracts.
- Family plans that are cost-effective.
- Human customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Keep your current phone number.
2) Mint Mobile
Mint Mobile has the most affordable unlimited plans. It is supported by T-Mobile and Verizon networks. Because it provides you with 10 GB of data for only $20 per month, the Mint Mobile plan stands out as being the prepaid option that provides the best overall value. Despite the fact that it is a very reasonable price, be aware that it is only valid for three months. After that, you will be required to make a decision regarding the length of your subscription: three, six, or twelve months.
If you sign up for a longer period of time, you will receive a better price per month, with a 12-month renewal remaining the same price of $20. If you are interested in adding multiple lines to your Mint plan in order to create a family plan, each line on your Mint plan will be eligible for the same discount.
|Mint Mobile 10GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$20 $60 for 3 Months Service|
|Mint Mobile 15GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||15GB||$25 $75 for 3 months Service|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$30 $90 for 3 months Service|
- 4G LTE and 5G data speeds.
- It is pre-paid.
- Is equipped with a mobile hotspot.
- Round-the-clock customer service.
- 7-day money-back guarantee.
- Offers a multi-month discount.
Benefits of MintMobile Plans:
- Coverage is available for both Verizon and T-Mobile.
- Bring your own phone; most devices are supported. Prepaid services with no contract, credit check, or setup fees.
- You may keep your current phone number.
- International phone calls require your minute plans.
- Telephone, email, and live chat customer service.
- International roaming capability, but at exorbitant rates.
Twigby is the most preferred plan for the seniors.it is powered by Verizon and sprints and the rates are reasonable as well. The Twigby 0GB plan costs only $6.50 per month and includes unlimited minutes, unlimited text messages, and 0GB of data. Wireless coverage is provided by the Verizon 5G and 4G LTE networks for customers with Twigby plans. Find out more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans by reading more about it here.
|Twigby Unlimited Talk & Text||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$9.75, 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 1GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$14.25, 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 3GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$15, 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 5GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$18.75, 25% Off for 6 Months|
|Twigby 10GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$26.25, 25% off|
- Makes use of 4G data speeds.
- You can connect to both the Sprint and Verizon networks.
- Provides prepaid services.
- There are no taxes.
- There is no Wi-Fi calling.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Benefits of Twigby Plans:
- International texting is free to over 180 countries.
- US-based chat support is available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST and weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Maintain your own phone.
- Special offers and discounts.
- Coverage of 4G LTE.
The best deals for kids can be found at Red Pocket. This carrier provides a limited number of data offers. Red pocket allows you to keep track of how much data is used on a monthly basis.
|Red Pocket 500MB Data||500||500||0.5GB||$10|
|Red Pocket 3GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||3GB||$20|
|Red Pocket 10GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||10GB||$30|
|Red Pocket 22GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||22GB||$40|
|Red Pocket 50GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||50GB||$50|
- Wireless hotspot.
- AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon are the four network carriers.
- Offers multi-line discounts.
- Offers multi-month discounts.
- 4G LTE data transfer rate.
- Bring your cell phone.
Benefits of RedPocket Plans:
- Works on all four phone networks: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint.
- There are no contracts.
- National coverage.
- Mobile tethering is free with your data plan.
- Bring your own GSM or CDMA phone and keep your line active.
US Mobile offers the best data-only plans, allowing you to stay connected while on the go, and all plans are designed to save you money. The US Mobile 5GB plan costs only $15 per month and includes unlimited voice minutes, unlimited text messages, and 5GB of data. US Mobile plans provide wireless coverage on the 5G and 4G LTE networks operated by Verizon and T-Mobile respectively. Find out more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans by reading more about it here.
|US Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$10|
|US Mobile 1GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||1GB||$12|
|US Mobile 5GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$15|
|US Mobile 12GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||12GB||$20|
|US Mobile 18GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||18GB||$25|
|US Mobile 30GB Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||30GB||$30|
|US Mobile Unlimited Data||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$45|
- Supports both the Verizon and T-Mobile networks.
- Supports 4G LTE and 5G data speeds.
- Bring your cell phone.
- Wireless tethering hotspot.
- International roaming charges.
Benefits of USMobile Plans:
- Round-the-clock customer service.
- There is 5G coverage available.
- No-contract plans that are adaptable.
- International roaming plans that include a free eSIM.
What are the Different Unlimited Cell Phone Plans with No Contract?
|Cheapest Unlimited Plan||$35||$45||$20||$55|
|Unlimited Talk, Text, Data (data with high speed limits)||$40||$45||$20||$55|
|High Speed Data||500MB to 5GB||2.5GB to Unlimited||1GB to 3GB||2.5GB – Unknown|
|Discounts||Enroll in auto-bill and save $5/month (select unlimited plans)||Prepay 3 months or more and save||None||$5/month off every 6 months of on-time payments, up to $15/month off|
|Networks||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, 4G LTE||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint||Sprint, 4G LTE|
The Best Pay As You Go Phone Plans
Pay as you go phone plans are no contract phone plans that provide consumers with services in a cost-effective and flexible manner. These plans are recommended for customers who want the most cost-effective way to get a phone. The data, talk, and text plans cost $7 per month.
How Does Pay As You Go Work?
- Airtime credits, in which consumers purchase and load airtime credit for use in making calls, texting, and browsing the internet.
- Service period, the airtime charges vary by company, but they all have a fixed service period ranging from 30 to 90 days.
- Rollover or carryover, any remaining text, data, or call credit after the initial service period is carried forward to the next active service days.
Benefits of No Contract Cell Phone Service
You’ll have a great deal more flexibility once you make the switch to a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, also known as an MVNO. Freedom from binding contracts, freedom to switch whenever you see fit, and freedom to make your own financial decisions. These are just some of the many reasons why we have such deep feelings for them.
Do you want to continue using the same network, maintain your current phone and number, increase your flexibility, and reduce your costs? All of this and more is included in the no-contract plans offered by smaller carriers.
Whether you want coverage from T-Mobile, AT&T, or Verizon’s network, you’ll be able to find it with an alternative carrier. This is true regardless of which network you want to use. Everything you require is included in the affordable cell phone plans that they offer.
- The same fantastic coverage across the nation: Alternative mobile phone carriers provide you with reliable coverage because they use the exact same networks as the major players in the industry.
- Significantly reduced costs: You could save up to $600 per year with this discount on your mobile phone plan. Why are MVNOs typically less expensive? They do not have the enormous overhead costs and advertising expenses that the larger companies do.
- There are no contracts: You don’t have to worry about being tied down to a contract for the next two years. A phone plan without a contract gives you the freedom to choose when and if you want to switch carriers.
- Same cell phone service: You might be paying less, but that does not mean that you are giving up any of the wonderful features. You won’t have any trouble finding plans that include unlimited everything. A mobile phone plan that does not require a contract will typically include unlimited talk and text as standard, as well as high-speed data and mobile hotspot data features.
- Maintain both your phone and your number: Bring your own phone, maintain your current phone number, and avoid costly device payments by doing so.
- Make adjustments to your strategy: There is a very wide variety of options available. Determine how much data you require, decide whether you want unlimited data or none at all, and look into alternative carriers that offer unlimited data at significantly lower prices. You have the option to pay as you go, be limited to a certain number of minutes, or receive unlimited talk, text, and data. You are free to select a plan that is appropriate for both your financial situation and the amount of data you expect to consume, rather than the plan that is recommended by your wireless carrier.
- Outstanding support for customers: The goal of smaller mobile service providers is to have satisfied customers. In addition to this, they are well-known for providing them with their undivided attention. You will no longer have the sensation of being a faceless number, lost in the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Does it Cost No Contract Unlimited Cell Phone Plans?
The monthly payment for a no contract unlimited cell phone plan ranges between $40 and $50, which is roughly half the price of a regular contract unlimited phone plan. Companies such as boost mobile and virgin mobile have offered discounts in exchange for enrolling in their auto pay programmes and paying on time. Boost payments can save consumers up to $15 per month. Another way to reduce plan costs is through family plans, which are offered by companies when two or more monthly or unlimited plans are purchased through the same account.
Which Carrier has the Cheapest Unlimited Plans?
Boost mobile, it has unlimited talk, text and 35GB data plans starting at $50 for a single line and $110 per month for a family of three.
Who Among the Mobile Phone Providers offers Service without a Contract?
Prepaid plans are available from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, and none of them need a credit check or require customers to sign a contract. You will also find a greater selection of possibilities for data that is tier-based (though prepaid customers can get unlimited data, too).
Which is the best No Contract Cell Phone Service?
Metro by T-Mobile is the best overall rates for prepaid subscribers across the country.
Which Cell Phone Carrier has no Contract?
By switching to a mobile virtual network operator, you are giving yourself freedom. Freedom from contracts, freedom to switch anytime you want and, financial freedom. Whether you are looking for T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T networks you will be able to find this with an alternative carrier.