How to cancel amazon subscription? Amazon offers its customers a wide range of products, and its membership plans are just as different. No matter what membership or subscription you pick, Amazon makes it easy to cancel.
You can use a smartphone or web browser to access your settings on the account page and manage just about all subscriptions throughout the company.
Whether your free trial is nearing its end or you no longer want an Amazon Prime subscription, use these guides on how to cancel Amazon Subscriptions from your computer or phone.
What is the Use of an Amazon Subscription
Amazon Subscribe is an e-commerce functionality offered by Amazon. It enables you to choose products you like to purchase regularly and schedule their delivery. The service is intended to be more advantageous than buying goods as needed.
Amazon Subscribe may also be used to sign up for a variety of media streaming platforms (such as Netflix or Spotify). The good news is you can now manage your subscriptions and pay for them with any linked mode of payment using your Amazon account.
Lastly, Amazon Subscribe gives the customer base who have amazon prime subscriptions purchase specific products a price reduction.
Suppose you want to cancel any or all of your Amazon subscription services. You may do so easily and quickly by visiting the Web page or downloading the Amazon mobile application.
How to Cancel Amazon Subscriptions on a Desktop
The steps outlined below describe how to cancel Amazon Subscriptions from your computer using a computer:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Amazon.com account
- Step 2: Select Your Subscriptions and Memberships
- Step 3: Locate the subscription you wish to cancel and select Amazon Manage Subscriptions beside it
- Step 4: To access the primary subscription page, select the link from Advanced Controls
- Step 5: This menu contains the option to cancel Amazon Subscription
You must individually cancel pending deliveries via the Your Orders list if you wish to do so. If the request still needs to be shipped, you may cancel it without incurring fees.
For digital purchases, such as media streaming subscriptions, the availability of the service terminates at the expiration of the last billing period for which you have purchased. After that, you may no longer be made to pay for the system as well as no longer be entitled to it.
How to Cancel Amazon Subscriptions from Your Mobile Device
The steps below describe how to cancel Amazon subscriptions using a mobile device.
- Step 1: Access the Amazon app
- Step 2: Select the button portraying a person seen between the shopping cart and home illustrations
- Step 3: Select Your Amazon Account
- Step 4: Select the subscription that you wish to cancel
- Step 5: Click Manage Memberships
- Step 6: Select Manage, then Cancel subscription or membership
- Step 7: Verify your withdrawal
You must manually cancel awaiting shipments via the Your Orders list if you wish to do so. If the request still needs to be shipped, you may cancel it without incurring any fees.
Your access to digital products, such as media streaming subscriptions, typically expires at the final billing term you have paid. Afterward, you may no longer be made to pay for the service and no longer have access to it.
The Following Applies to Amazon Subscriptions for Digital and Physical Products
When you cancel your Amazon subscriptions, the renewal period listed in your account details has become the final date. You can remain the access the subscription till this date without incurring any additional fees.
There are no fees associated with canceling a subscription ahead of schedule.
New subscriptions are qualified for a return policy within seven days of purchase for Amazon subscriptions with a renewal term longer than 30 days. Amazon may start charging the account for a product or service utilized during the promotional period or take the cost from the refund. When they issue a refund, connectivity to the subscribing expires.
During the refund time frame, or for Amazon subscriptions with a payment day of 30 days or less, the cancellation disables the subscription’s auto-renewal, preventing future charges.
For Amazon subscriptions with a 6-month or prolonged billing period, and when alternatively necessitated by law, they will inform you whenever the Amazon prime subscription is subject to renewal. You may modify your payment details or cancel your Amazon prime subscriptions before being billed again.
No additional requests will be transported just after cancellation. Not all pending unshipped orders are canceled when a subscription is canceled. Only when the order has shipped will you be charged. You can ask for the discontinuation of pending, undelivered orders within that “Your Orders” section.
Instruction for Amazon Manage Subscriptions
Amazon Manage subscriptions allow you to view and administer your subscription services. You will find a list of your canceled, expired, and active subscriptions in Your Subscriptions and Memberships.
In addition, you will see the subscription details, including the renewal period and cost. Membership fees, as well as Subscription services, can be managed.
Amazon Manage Subscription to display the following options:
- Bill Info: To modify your Amazon subscription’s billing information, choose Change or Modify beside your payment option. You can switch between all saved payment options.
- Shipping information (only for physical products): To modify your Amazon subscription’s shipment, click Change beside your tracking or shipping information. You can change to any of the saved shipping addresses on file.
- Automatic Renew (only for digital products): Use the Automatic-Renew On and Off choices to stop the recurring payment for your Amazon prime subscriptions or free trial from before the renewal or payment date.
How to Get a Refund After Canceling Amazon Subscription
If you have canceled an Amazon subscription and would like a refund, you can contact customer service through the Amazon website. There are several ways to reach customer service, including online chat, phone, and email.
When you contact customer service, be sure to have your account information and order number handy. You will also need to explain why you are requesting a refund. Amazon may ask you for additional information to process your refund.
Once your refund has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation. Depending on your payment method, it may take a few days for the refund to appear in your account.