Comcast Xfinity is the biggest cable internet service provider in the United States and it offers phone, cable TV, and internet services with a wide variety of internet plans including both contract and no-contract subscriptions. Xfinity Comcast has been ranked as providing the fastest lightning speed internet connection in the market.
It is the most widely used broadband provider in the United States with over 30 million users across 39 states in the country. With its fiber-optic network, Xfinity offers internet speeds of the highest tier with up to 3000MBPS. Xfinity offers a total of nine internet plans with affordable prices ranging from as little as $30 to $300 per month. If you are looking for better Xfinity internet plan deals, then you might want to consider the plans that are under contract.
Internet connection is a very important part of a student’s life because it is needed for a lot of academic and leisurely activities. However, with too many bills to take care of, the cost of internet plans might be too expensive for a lot of students to handle.
This is why Xfinity Comcast offers discounts on a lot of internet plans to students and teachers as well. By making use of the Xfinity student discounts, you can save big on Xfinity cable and internet plans through up to a $100 gift card, six months of Amazon Music Unlimited and more.
In this article, we’ll explain the Xfinity Student discounts and offers and how you can subscribe to the student discount plan.
- How Can I Get an Xfinity Student Discount
- Who Qualifies for Xfinity Student Discount
- Is Subscribing to Xfinity Internet Plans Worth it
- How to Get Xfinity Student Discount – Complete Instructions
- Best Xfinity Student Internet Plans and Deals offers
- Who is Eligible for the Xfinity Student Discount
- Don’t Miss It:
- Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Get an Xfinity Student Discount
Xfinity has made the burden of bills easier on students through its student discount program. It provides students with exclusive deals that require a one-year contract and a student offer that includes a $100 gift card and six months of Amazon Unlimited Music.
As a student, you can also be eligible for Xfinity Internet Essentials which will give you 50Mbps under no contract for $9.95 per month if you are a participant in public assistance programs like Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Medicaid, Housing Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and more.
There are conditions that need to be met before you can be eligible for the Xfinity Student Discount. These conditions are as follows:
- You must be a student attending eligible US Title IV, degree-granting colleges or universities.
- You must be in an area where Xfinity internet and TV service is available.
- You must be presently attending a qualified college or university.
- It is not available for students living in on-campus housing.
- The Xfinity Student Discount offer is only for new residential customers only.
If you meet all the requirements needed for the Xfinity Student Discount offer, then you can join this offer through the xfinity student webpage.
Who Qualifies for Xfinity Student Discount
Students, silly! Anyone over the age of 16 and in full-time education – including uni, college, sixth form and high school – can use Student Beans. If you’re studying for an apprenticeship, you’re also eligible. All you need to do is register and verify your student status in order to get access to thousands of free student discounts. You can sign up here.
Is Subscribing to Xfinity Internet Plans Worth it
Xfinity is the biggest internet service provider in the United States and it has made a good impression on its subscribers by providing the fastest high speed internet connection available with a variety of packages to choose from. Xfinity Internet is definitely worth considering and it is available in most of the states across the United States.
How to Get Xfinity Student Discount – Complete Instructions
The Xfinity Student Discount can be easily activated through the Xfinity student page. As long as you are eligible for the offer, you can subscribe by filling out an application and providing the appropriate documentation. The process of accessing the Xfinity Student Discount is explained in detail below;
- Visit the Xfinity Student page at xfinity student fill in the form on the page.
- You will be asked to input the name of your college or university, your full name(s), university email address.edu and date of birth.
- Click on Continue and SheerID will verify your identity and eligibility.
- In the case of a failed verification, you can still try again by providing 3 documents issued by your school as long as the documents have the necessary information like name, school name, class schedule, transcript, and letter of enrollment.
- After verification, you should select an Xfinity internet or TV plan.
- Choose a post-pay subscription that will be for a residential internet service.
- You can then enter your debit or credit card details and verify your card.
You should then be able to successfully gain access to the Xfinity Student Discount.
Best Xfinity Student Internet Plans and Deals offers
With student loans, daily upkeep, housekeeping bills, and the cost of academic tools, it is very difficult to deal with bills as a student. Internet connection is one of those utilities that you cannot do without as a student because of its academic and social importance.
You can ease the cost of internet bills by joining the Xfinity Student Discount program which saves you the hassle of dealing with expensive internet plans. Continue reading to find out the best Xfinity student internet deals and offers.
Xfinity offers eligible students an exclusive deal for high quality, lag-free, and lightning speed internet connection. This deal includes a $100 Visa prepaid card to access a high speed internet connection, Xfinity Flex subscription to stream your favorite movies and shows, and up to six months of Amazon Unlimited Music.
The Xfinity Internet Plans that you can make use of as a student across all available states in the country include:
- Performance Starter+ (50Mbps at $29.99 per month)
- Performance (100Mbps at $34.99 per month)
- Performance Pro (200Mbps at $39.99 per month)
- Blast! (400Mbps at $59.99 per month)
- Extreme (400Mbps at $50 per month)
- Extreme Pro (800Mbps at $69.99 per month)
- Gigabit (1.2GB at $79.99 per month)
- Gigabit Pro (2GB at $299.99 per month)
- Connect (50Mbps at $19.99 per month)
- Connect More (100Mbps at $34.99 per month)
- Fast (300Mbps at $49.99 per month)
- Superfast (600Mbps at $64.99 per month)
- Ultrafast (900Mbps at $74.99 per month)
These plans vary in availability depending on whether you reside in the Northeast Division, Central Division, or Western Division.
Who is Eligible for the Xfinity Student Discount
Students. If you are 16 years plus and a student attending an eligible university or college in the United States that is in an area where Xfinity is available, then you will be eligible for Xfinity Student Discount. This offer, however, is only available for students that are new residents and are not part of on-campus housing.
Students need an available internet connection in order to do a lot of academic work. It is also an essential aspect of socialising and communicating amongst students. However, paying internet bills can be a huge burden because of the weight of bills associated with students. This is why Comcast Xfinity had offered students a way to save big on internet plans by introducing the Xfinity Student Discount offer.
This offer provides students with a lot of benefits on their internet plans like a $100 Visa prepaid gift card, six months of Amazon Unlimited Music, and Xfinity Flex subscription to keep them up to date with their favorite shows and movies. This article has explained how you can get the Xfinity Student Discount and gain access to the best student internet deals and offers.
Don’t Miss It:
- How to Get High-Speed Internet without Cable or Phone Line
- The Best Xfinity Internet Deals for New Customer
- How to Get Comcast Cable TV for Low Income Families Plans
- How to Get Internet without a Internet Service Provider – Safely and Legally
- How to Pay Xfinity Bill without Signing In – Easy Ways